[Lancaster] Fw: Bletchley Park visit (was [lugmaster] WolvesLug'sday out.....)

Mark Williams llug at lodestar.icom43.net
Wed May 6 21:38:33 UTC 2009

The visit to Bletchley Park on Sat 9th May proposed by WolvesLUG is going ahead,
with other Lugs meeting up. Lancaster people expressed some interest at that
time, so I've collated some recent mails from the lugmaster list. We may well
discuss it at the meeting tonight. Note that the Museum of Computing is separate
but on the same site.

--
Mark W