[Lancaster] K3b

Iain Fothergill i.fothergill at lancaster.ac.uk
Thu May 7 08:48:10 UTC 2009

On 05/06/2009 06:11 PM, Rik Boland wrote:
> Hi
>
> I've downloaded some files from a p2p.
>
> How do I and in what format do I burn them to DVD (I am using k3b)

Hi Rik,

Are the files ISO images (the file name will end in .iso). If so, use
the built-in file browser to find the iso file, and double click on it.
The rest is fairly obvious (I usually just use the default settings).

If it's not an ISO image, use the "New Data DVD Project" button on the
Welcome screen. You just drag and drop into the project contents list,
it's fairly straightforward from there.

Iain