[Lancaster] Software

Colin Parker 63a at lineone.net
Fri May 22 12:10:28 UTC 2009

Once upon a time I had some bespoke Mailmerge software written by a young fresh-faced university student called erm Andrew Baxter!

It has stood me in good staid but I wondered about having it ported from Access/Word for Windows to Open Office for Ubuntu (or any distro).

Andy is not able to assist so I wondered if any other of the many Code Warriors amongst you were in need of a little cerebral excercise?

If so, please get in touch.

Colin Parker