[Lancaster] Training

Wayne Ward wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk
Wed Nov 25 19:02:18 UTC 2009

I wouldnt copy the RHCE ive just had plenty of linux training so can use
the experience as a guideline
to set out a pretty good workshop - ive trained the same workshop before
for a oracle database class 2 years ago - I did the introduction to linux
over three days and it worked a treat - I dont really want to just do this
for people using linux - the people ive talked to so far who are interested
dont use linux at all and the library seem to think that they may have
people interested in a introduction first...
Its hard for me to scale the workshops as yet - I need to find out the time
line and how long we can do this over - if its six months I can start right
at the beginning and work right through to advanced and program usage..
Ill know more about this maybe in december ill keep you posted ;)

Regards
Wayne