[Lancaster] Few things

Wayne Ward wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk
Mon Nov 30 15:50:04 UTC 2009

Hi guys hope all is well !
I have to go in a sort out the lancaster lug xmas bash this wednesday - but
had few replies who is going to able to make it!!
Anybody else can give me a yay!! so I have more of a idea who will be
coming!!.... Before wednesday would help a lot.

Im still sorting out the linux workshops for the new year in the lancaster
library i should know more for the meeting....

I see www.linux-gamers.net is down - the domains expired aswell
I own www.linuxgamers.co.uk if anyone is interested in setting up - I ran
it for about a year
But got busy and didnt get time to update it - I had people looking after
the forums and stuff but got proper busy
If anyone is interested let me know..

--
Regards,
Wayne ward

07957448652
Lancaster Computers

www.lancastercomputers.co.uk
wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk

Computers - Laptops - Servers - Web Services