[Lancaster] LUG NEWS...

Wayne Ward wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk
Thu Oct 15 13:44:55 UTC 2009

Hi guys im looking at booking the lancaster lug xmas do ! ive talked
to richard at the brit and we are looking at the second week in
december thats the 9th. I could do with some numbers like a month
before or if you can book that date now even better - please let me
know when you can if you can make this date!!..

Ive also talked to the visitor and guardian and we are getting a 200
word review in the technology section over the next couple of weeks
and any events we are holding they will advertise aswell!!!  so when
we do our demonstrations in the new year we will advertise these an
event!!
anybody have any other ideas for advertising please let me know ill
chase it :)

Regards,
Wayne ward

07957448652
Lancaster Computers

www.lancastercomputers.co.uk
wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk

Computers - Laptops - Servers - Web Services