[Lancaster] Workshop

Wayne Ward wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk
Thu Oct 15 17:10:48 UTC 2009

Right guys ive pulled a few strings and put a few posters up today for
the lug - as I said before we have a write up going in the visitor
I have put posters up in morecambe - the music coop and have some
other ideas ill let you know about.....

I have posters going up in the lancaster library and im just having
talks with them now about holding a workshop in the library
I was going to try and make this run over two or maybe three weeks. Im
looking at people who might want to get involved with this and see
were they fit into the plan - here is what im looking at:

Introduction to linux and open source

Installing linux

Administering linux

I might be open to taking this further to linux administrator advanced
services etc.

Any interest...

Regards,
Wayne ward

07957448652
Lancaster Computers

www.lancastercomputers.co.uk
wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk

Computers - Laptops - Servers - Web Services