[Lancaster] (no subject)

Wayne Ward wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk
Fri Sep 18 15:43:46 UTC 2009

I tried the multi sync stuff before and it was kind of okay but a bit
hit and miss
with a syncml type phone
I would say using thuderbird with plugins and iphone or google android
works trial and tested
without loosing and replicating data also good for sharing calendars
and contacts if required ;)
google is a good free cloud !

anyone triple booted a box with windows linux and macintosh before?
ive got it working in a fashion with no virtual boxes !!

Wayne