[Lancaster] Firewall problem

Ken Hough kenhough at btinternet.com
Wed Sep 23 09:49:50 UTC 2009

Hi All!

Further to my problem with having access to a vsftp server through a firewall,
it seems that I'm not alone in deciding to open up all TCP ports in the range
49152 to 65535.

See:<http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929851>

but, then Microsoft are not known for always doing the right thing.  ;-)

Ken Hough