[Lancaster] wireless routers

andy baxter andy at earthsong.free-online.co.uk
Sat Jul 17 16:53:05 UTC 2010

On 17/07/10 16:32, andy baxter wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Does anyone have any recommendations for a good wireless router? The
> minimum requirements are that it supports WPA, has a built in
> firewall, and also a proper interface for routing traffic to
> particular machines based on the incoming port. Nice extras would be:

P.S. if anyone has a second hand one they don't need, that would be good
too.

Also, if anyone else is looking for unlimited download broadband, I
think demon look quite good (?). Not as expensive as I thought when you
compare to other companies that do unlimited packages. The 24 month
contract on the website isn't the minimum - they also do 12 months for
15 pounds/month plus vat.