[Lancaster] wireless routers

andy baxter andy at earthsong.free-online.co.uk
Sun Jul 18 10:56:40 UTC 2010

Hi ken,

Thanks for the reply. I guess I should have waited longer for people to
reply - I have just ordered one of these:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Netgear-DG834PN-RangeMax-MIMO-G-Wireless/dp/B000BRYOQ8/ref=pd_ys_iyr_img?ie=UTF8&coliid=I3D1MAE2S56XY2&colid=KD2JK32BBLBN
<http://www.amazon.co.uk/Netgear-DG834PN-RangeMax-MIMO-G-Wireless/dp/B000BRYOQ8/ref=pd_ys_iyr_img?ie=UTF8&coliid=I3D1MAE2S56XY2&colid=KD2JK32BBLBN>

Which is supposed to be able to adjust the signal between multiple
aerials to cancel out interference and give a better range. I guess it
would have the same firmware as your one though, which sounds good. The
router will have to be in the kitchen at the back of the house in a wall
cupboard, because that's where the phone line is, so I wanted something
which would reach the whole house easily.

cheers,

andy