[Lancaster] [Fwd: [ORG-action] 24 HOURS TO DEMAND DEBATE!]

andy baxter andy at earthsong.free-online.co.uk
Wed Mar 24 12:53:44 UTC 2010

Just forwarding this email asking people to write to the Leader of the
House of Commons asking her to give time for proper debate to the
'Digital Economy Bill'. (Which contains clauses enabling a '3 strikes
and you're out' policy on disconnecting people caught downloading
copyrighted material from the internet).