[Lancaster] Meetings

Wayne Ward wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk
Tue Sep 21 00:35:49 UTC 2010

Hey guys hope all is well
Ive been so busy with my work to organise these meetings and im also doing some major session work with some high end bands
If anyone wants to take the steering wheel and organise the monthly meetings feel free !! ill still come when I get time to squeeze it in
It seems ashame the group not having any activity while im busy...
Does anyone feel they would like to run the lug at all?....
If not ill try keep running it for a while to we can get someone active doing this?
Also we have had a email for rebecca smith asking if we would like to be involved in a linux event here is the email if anyone is interested...

A small group of us are organising an anarchist fair in Lancaster on
November 6th, and in Kendal on September 25th, and we were looking to
promote linux as a co-operative and non-corporate way of using computers.
We thought we might have a mini display, maybe some start-up CDs to give
away, and / or someone available to answer questions and maybe even sit
there with a laptop and show people things. Might you, or do you know
anyone who might be interested in helping out, either in Kendal or in
Lancaster? Even if it was just letting us know where there is a
pre-prepared display that we could pick up and borrow that would be great.

Thank you,

Rebecca

Regards,
Wayne ward

07957448652
Lancaster Computers

www.lancastercomputers.co.uk
wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk

Computers - Laptops - Servers - Web Services