[Lancaster] Meetings

Mark Wickens mark at wickensonline.co.uk
Tue Sep 21 07:02:06 UTC 2010

Hi Guys,

Sorry I can't be more help, but I've got a building project on the go
which is currently taking all my time up.

I may be able to come along to Kendal on Saturday for 1/2 day, but
unfortunately can't make any firm commitments. With that in mind, if you
do get something sorted please let me know so if I do have any free time
I can get along.

If it helps I could bring something 'exotic' like my AlphaServer 1000A
which is running Debian, and a green screen, unless you think that more
likely to put people off ;)

Regards, Mark.