[Lancaster] DVD ripping software

John Scott john at raystorm.co.uk
Mon Jun 13 12:21:26 UTC 2011

Thanks for all the responses so far.

I tried dvd::rip and found it very complicated. It failed to rip the
dvd, which I think has more to do with incorrect settings than the dvd
itself. I also tried k3b and found it easy to use but it also failed to
rip the dvd.

To answer the question about the output. All I want is an avi file of
the main feature. The kids have a load of dvd's and no respect for them.
I want to get them all onto a pc for them to watch then hide the dvd's
away from them :)

I will let you know if/when I succeed.

Cheers
John