[Lancaster] Fwd: Linux workshop wanted in kendal

Les Pounder lespounder at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 12:13:43 UTC 2011

Hi everyone

My name is Les Pounder and I am one of the members of Blackpool LUG. I am
also one of the organisers of UCubed (http://ucubed.info) and I write the
community page for Linux Format magazine.

I'd be really interested in taking this project on, but I am conscious that
this was offered to Lancaster LUG members first, so I, like Andy will
happily step down if someone from Lancaster LUG wishes to do this.

Thanks
Les