[Lancaster] Meeting

jonath j at jonath.co.uk
Wed May 25 06:52:58 UTC 2011

Having never been to one of these meetings, what's the kind of format
/ agenda of these things? Oh, and is there a room within the Gregson
where we meet? If not, do people usually gather in a certain part of
the pub?

Is any kind of preparation necessary? Do I need to bring anything?

Should I bring my netbook? Will I need it? Do they have wi-fi? Blah,
blah, blah . . .

So many questions . . .

jonathan