[Lancaster] Meeting

andy baxter andy at earthsong.free-online.co.uk
Wed May 25 08:44:05 UTC 2011

Usually we just meet and chat and have a drink together. Occasionally
someone will do a presentation of something they've been working on or
are interested in. The best place to meet would probably be the long
table at the back next to the garden window. (i.e. up the steps to the
right of the bar area).

A netbook might be handy but not necessary; they do have wi-fi.

andy