[Lancaster] JOB: MySQL DB Administrator

Simon Hobson linux at thehobsons.co.uk
Thu Oct 6 11:16:33 UTC 2011

james tobin wrote:
>Hello, I am working with an employer that is looking to hire a
>permanent MySQL DBA.  Consequently I had hoped that some members of
>this list may like to discuss with me further.  Feel free to email me
>using james AT camalyn DOT org

Some more details might be a good idea. At the very least an idea of
general location (even if it's only down to county level) and an
indication of salary of offer. Otherwise, you'll be wasting both your
time and others by them contacting you individually to find out if
it's something they are interested in.

You might also want to post to the Linux Jobs mailing list