[Lancaster] Geekup tonight?

Darren Poulson llug at 22balmoralroad.net
Thu Jan 12 00:15:50 UTC 2012

Hey,

Was good meeting you guys tonight, and look forward to the next meeting. :)

As I mentioned, I'm really interested in the idea of a maker/hacker lab
in lancaster, or at least getting a good community going of people
interested in this type of thing, which will include everything from
linux to textiles and everything in between! I definitely feel this is
the natural evolution of open source and linux, with a sharing of tools
and skills instead of source code.

As a first attempt, I've set up www.lancasterlab.org.uk, along with a
mailing list. Feel free to give your feedback/criticism.

Anyway, it was a good night. Thanks!

Darren.

www.22balmoralroad.net