[Lancaster] Geekup tonight?

Wayne Ward wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk
Tue Jan 17 17:37:03 UTC 2012

it sounds like your looking at something similar to the folly gallery setup, it might be worth seeing if they are still going they might be interested in doing something with you on this - they used to do something similar..

good meeting the other night a mixed bag of geek stuff going down..
are we still up for a meet next month same place same time - also any lug members fancy coming along have a chat about any linux activities / projects they are doing etc ....

regards
wayne