[Lancaster] Help needed with email formating

Martyn Welch martyn at welchs.me.uk
Wed Jun 6 10:52:47 UTC 2012

It's the client that inserts them, Thunderbird still does if the
message is setup as text rather than HTML. Are they using outlook? Get
forced to use that piece of junk for some work stuff.

If so there is an option in the settings to add a prefix. Since
Microsoft have decided to screw around with their interface in the
release I now have to use, I doubt I can provide any useful
information beyond click on whatever button you need to click on to
start writing a new message and got to the options for that.

Hope that helps a little.

Martyn