[Lancaster] Help needed with email formating

Ken Hough kenhough at btinternet.com
Thu Jun 7 07:47:14 UTC 2012

Andy, Jonathon, Martyn,

Thanks for helpful replies to my question. I've passed them on to my poor
Windows using friend. Perhaps he'll begin to realise that open source (ie non
Microsoft) is the way to go.

Who knows? It really is amazing how hard most folks still find it to believe
that there could possibly be a better way to go than using MS Windows  --
even when they are shown something like a working Ubuntu system.

For example, my neighbor continues to complain about how slow his XP box is
now running and how he will have to buy a new PC. I've helped him to sort out
the inevitable problems with this on a number of occasions, but can I get him
to try Ubuntu (even running live)  --- not a chance! Not even if I can save
him the cost of a new PC!

I do my best, but....as everybody knows "I'm a PC" = MS Windows.

Regards

Ken Hough