[Lancaster] few things

Wayne Ward wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk
Fri Nov 9 15:10:13 UTC 2012

hey guys good meeting the other night few things..

im half way through changing the LLUG website over to a wordpress, its installed and content back and just setting up the jetpack for various required plugins. Ive created the blog page and can give access to the blog or the whole thing to users of the group question is who needs access who will be blogging to it and does anybody need full access?... the worry i have got if I give the access and if we start getting major changes IE page content and themes im thinking its probably better if changes are discussed etc - thoughts on this please....

i see we have one more meeting before xmas that we could do we mailing the details out on the list as it was mentioned that there wasnt one till after xmas ....   now if you are wanting a xmas meeting i can organise - the tavern at scale hall, food and wifi for a xmas treat as i did it last year i dont mind doing it again this year to get into the xmas spirit HO HO HO ... thoughts please :)

on a lighter note anybody tried steam on linux yet :)

Best Regards
Wayne