[Lancaster] few things

Dave Leack david.leack at veraz.co.uk
Fri Nov 9 15:39:46 UTC 2012

Arrrrfternoon Wayne,
I've not tried Steam4Linux as I didn't actually register for the beta
(silly Daves).
Tavern looks nice. I'd be up for a Christmas jolly if everyone else is (and
it's not too pricey ;) ).
Re: lancasterlug.org.uk - I wouldn't mind blog access and would probably
post something interesting every now and then. Also, if I had a full edit
account, I promise I'd only use it for tidying up typos (Lancaster,
Lancashire and the United Kingdom deserve some capital letters dude ;) ).
Site's looking good though.
If I'm absolutely honest, I didn't actually see it before now, so I've
nothing to compare it to, but it does look nice :D

Dave

On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 3:13 PM, Wayne Ward
<wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk>wrote:

> hey guys good meeting the other night few things..
>
> im half way through changing the LLUG website over to a wordpress, its
> installed and content back and just setting up the jetpack for various
> required plugins. Ive created the blog page and can give access to the blog
> or the whole thing to users of the group question is who needs access who
> will be blogging to it and does anybody need full access?... the worry i
> have got if I give the access and if we start getting major changes IE page
> content and themes im thinking its probably better if changes are discussed
> etc - thoughts on this please....
>
> i see we have one more meeting before xmas that we could do we mailing the
> details out on the list as it was mentioned that there wasnt one till after
> xmas ....   now if you are wanting a xmas meeting i can organise - the
> tavern at scale hall, food and wifi for a xmas treat as i did it last year
> i dont mind doing it again this year to get into the xmas spirit HO HO HO
> ... thoughts please :)
>
> on a lighter note anybody tried steam on linux yet :)
>
> Best Regards
> Wayne

Dave Leack
Director