[Lancaster] Last night's meeting

jonath j at jonath.co.uk
Thu Nov 29 11:54:18 UTC 2012

HELLO!

At last night's meeting it seemed like we might have a plan forming
regarding this 'hacker/maker space' idea. Dave and Darren had loads of
ideas and ways we can progress this. Is it possible we could document
this somehow and form a proper plan? I dunno . . . via the Google+
group or some shared Google documents . . . a web page somewhere . . .
whatever seems best.

I think it sounds like a fantastic idea and if there's anything I can
do to help, any voluntary work I can do then count me in. The
questions are: who's doing what for when and how (and where?!) ?

Here's a link to the Google+ group that Darren created:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/107204728787918957188/posts

jonathan