[Lancaster] Last night's meeting

Darren Poulson llug at 22balmoralroad.net
Thu Nov 29 12:20:42 UTC 2012

Sounds like a good plan! Was a good meeting last night, and thanks to
Andy for showing us Buddycloud (buddycloud.org). Going to have a look at
that in the near future.

I'll start a wiki page on the website (www.lancasterlab.org.uk) with
some minutes from the discussion, or similar, and post a link on the
google+ page. There is also a google groups for mailing list/forum type
discussion. (
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/lancaster-lab )

Cheers,

Darren.