[Lancaster] meeting..

Wayne Ward wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk
Wed Jun 5 19:49:28 UTC 2013

had to change the lancaster linux user group meeting to next thursday
again im afraid, we have me, rik, ken and liam attending, if anybody
else is interested we will be meeting at the yorkshire house at 8pm for
geek chat and beer

anything new going on with you linux people

ive been doing a bit of graphic editing this week and been using gimp
which is great but ive had to use photo shop to produce some psd for a
client, you can get a free version of cs2 along with a key from adobe
and install direct through wine and it actually works flawlessy !! have
to say i do prefer gimp

really settled back into using ubunu as my main desktop i have to say
using the ubuntu one cloud has boosted my productivity and personal
music sharing no ends!! i decided to even purchase 20 gig it works that
well so mow i get 25 gig of online disk space that syncs lovely between
laptop  and main workstation and mobile devices - give it a go its worth
a look

https://one.ubuntu.com/referrals/referee/2649319/

Wayne