[Lancaster] meeting..

Wayne Ward wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk
Wed Jun 5 21:48:26 UTC 2013

Sounds interesting andy ill take a look :)
Yes we didnt know it was same day an it ended up being on the same day
last month!
We have to do it same day this month but ill make sure it doesnt clash
next month!
We have four again this month maybe a possible five
We been meeting at the yorkshire house from 8pm and we have been getting
wifi as well which is handy
We have run a android demo and ill think something up for next weeks demo

Ill post out on the mailing list for the month after and post it on the
LLUG website and facebook / google group
ill make it first week on a wednesday, hopefully see you there, show you
my ubuntu edition xps developer edition ;)

Wayne