[Lancaster] Firewall problem

Wayne Ward info at wayneward.co.uk
Thu Jul 21 08:04:16 UTC 2016

Hi ken hope all is well yes i keep my eye on here and its quite
been meaning to getting round to creating my new lug in morecambe for a
while but ive never managed to get it geared in !
im always up for a meet and linux chat!

do you know what ports are required to be open
i see 8612 needs to be open am i correct
also is this UDP or TCP or both

what command are you using to open that port?

in the Gufw gui are you stating that this port is open tcp/udp and
allowed?
and have you looked at the logs

Regards
Wayne Ward :)

PS how are the others guys out there are you all still with us!?