[Lancaster] Firewall problem

Wayne Ward info at wayneward.co.uk
Fri Jul 22 08:25:42 UTC 2016

Ah this is good anybody else in the morecambe area
we could try a small meeting and have a chat !!
im pretty flexible on timing so just let me know who is available and
your best times
be nice to talk linux :)

my current status with linux devices and apps are

i run ubuntu 16.04 on my dell xps currently unity 7 , dabled with 8
i running ubuntu touch on my BQE5 phone and M10 tablet, and been
writing apps etc which has been great.
have a few PI's kicking around with osmc and a screenly install which
im self learning at the moment as well as QT/QML/C++
services im dabling with are

    guacamole
    emby server
    zoneminder
    zentyal

I host and run lots of wordpress sites and got pretty good at this.

SO i have plenty to talk about and discuss :)

if we can get people to the morecambe area for meeting i have so great
places we can meet and catch up, we maybe could alernate this to
lancaster every other month if that helps

Just lets have a yey or hello for people interested.

Wayne