[Lincs] YEEESS!!!

Tom Anderson lincs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri May 2 20:53:00 2003

Thank You Iain,

After several months I have now installed Opera 6.12(I clicked the wrong=20
button--thought it was 7. whatever beta).  I can find it and it works.
In YaSt change source of installation I tried the add button and got nowh=
ere.
Delete I left alone(I wiped out windows looking at partition magic) up  d=
own=20
didn't seem to do anything. One left enable/disable.
After 2 1664's click disable tried again and bingo.

Now for your next trick

Somehow or other I've managed to install a version of Sane (I need the dr=
ivers=20
for my scanner  they didn't come with the discs)
file:/usr/local/bin   this seems to be where it ended up.
How do I fix it so I can get my scanner to work??

Any ideas would be most appreciated.

Tom