[Lincs] No-one there!

MD barodato at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 19:12:27 BST 2004

On behalf of myself, my copy of Doom3 and the shamefully respectable
specification of the shuttle I have on my desk which not only runs
windows but also runs the aforementioned Doom 3 at a beautiful frame
rate, I would like to apologise for my absence yesterday.

I'd even gone to look for the pub on Friday evening when I went to buy
my copy of Doom 3 to make sure I knew where the pub was, but
unfortunately, for some reason, it was Doomed (3) to be that the
meeting went clean out of my head.

...Rather like the brains of those fat zombies when they get too close
in the game Doom 3, which I would like to say is a rather good game.

Anyway, I'm just off to play Doom 3, but before I go to play Doom 3, I
just thought I'd better demon-strate my sincerest apologies with this
web page, onto which I've put an image I GIMPed together, with a
pre-caching java script so the whole thing isn't spoilt by low
bandwidth: http://www.nqb-w.net/tux.php

Dunno why I made it a PHP script, since theres no PHP in it. Force of
habit, I suppose.

Again, I am REALLY sorry. :'(

...Doom 3...
--
Thanks,
-Matt Dancer <barodato at gmail dot com>