[Lincs] No-one there!

Grahame.Mulliss at ulh.nhs.uk Grahame.Mulliss at ulh.nhs.uk
Tue Aug 17 16:08:52 BST 2004

Right... I was going to be there, I had every intention of appearing, I
really was, I really, really was... then appeared a slight obstacle in
the form of "woman".

You see I had a "date" which due to my rather unfortunate planning I
arranged for - yeah you guessed it 8pm. Though something's you don't
pass up on...

Now I feel pretty bad about not making it - I only found out Iain's
mobile number this morning (I wasn't in work yesterday and so did not
receive the email with his mobile no.) so had no way of contacting
anyone.

I now feel chastised in the way that only public humiliation can make
you feel...

nice photo though...

Ok ok I'll shut up now before Iain hits me...

Grahame Mulliss