[Lincs] Technical Manual for a Toshiba Satellite CS110

Pete Hunt pete at ninjafriendly.com
Sat Aug 21 18:53:42 BST 2004

Hi All,

Quite a long shot this...

Having found the above laptop (100mhz/16MB RAM /800MB HD) in a cupboard
at work, I've put Debian on it, but there's a screw rolling loose inside
the case and I'm going to have to strip the machine to find it.

I'm looking for an engineers manual for the above (or a similar model)
so I know what not to touch / break and how to fix it if I do.  A
thorough google search only turns up the user manual, which is useless.

Does anyone have / remember where they might have seen such a thing?

Thanks

Pete