[Lincs] multitude of sins

Richard Williams richard at rkwinternet.com
Mon Sep 19 17:16:09 BST 2005

Hi,

Think this is my  first post - would love to attend a Lincoln meet.

As for laptops, I've just bought two from Dell coz the prices were
brilliant.

Anyone got any thoughts/comments on the Gentoo distro - complete newbie
but believe in learning by finding out what goes on "under the bonnet" -
of course I may live to regret that last statement. :)

Richard