[Lincs] LLUG distro

iain Baker iain.dbaker at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 15:10:57 BST 2007

On 3/25/07, Chris Adams <heelfliper at gmail.com> wrote:
> I was thinking fluxbox or open box it will be quicker then. No sign of any
> work. Shall i start building one ??

Wow, i love your enthusiasm... however it may be courteous to allow
the original developers the chance to get online and respond...

also i can not remember at this stage what apps we had decided on, and
i cant find it in the archives, so if someone could remind me/inform
chris... then maybe we could start looking into letting chris run
free??

Also also... any ideas on preference for the gui theme??