[Lincs] tagging

iain Baker iain.dbaker at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 18:34:04 BST 2007

Sorry!!!

if you have been tagged by me i apologise now... it was not meant to
happen!! i got 'tagged' by my sister... it is an online friend
tracker, but when i accepted it, it seems to have automatically
emailed anyone it found in my address book to tag them too... which
unfortunately as a gmail user means everyone i ever emailed!! you can
imagine the fun i have had explaining to the management at Virgin
Radio, and the W3C guys why they have been tagged...

sorry sorry sorry...
if i had known i wouldnt have touched it!

SORRY
iain