[Lincs] Lincoln LUG: launch of new LUG

Chris Hayes cbhworld at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 16:16:05 UTC 2011

Is there no chance of combining the forum with the  mailing list? That
strikes me as a much nicer approach.

I totally agree that mailing lists are not very friendly for many
people, so I'd really like to impliment something like this for Newark
LUG.

Kind regards,
Chris Hayes

Sent from my mobile device