[Lincs] New member introduction

Mobeen Iqbal mobeeniqbal at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 12:15:53 UTC 2014

Hello folks.

My name is Mobeen Iqbal, though i'm known as Mo to most people. We
recently moved to lincolnshire, and i'm based about half an hour away
from skegness in a small hamlet called hannah. I'm a visually impaired
user of the linux operating system, and am currently trying to build a
custom talking distribution of linux based on either arch or Ubuntu for
the visually impaired. I just wanted to check if my message reaches the
list, and also to begin networking with people around lincolnshire. I
believe strongly in the strength of open source software, and have
worked for many years to supply computers with open source software to
the blind across the country. i hope to hear from some of you in due course.

thanks for reading,

Mo.