[Lincs] Mass Exodus

iain Baker iain.dbaker at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 20:03:24 UTC 2015

Hi all,
there has been a number of people unsubscribing from this mailing list
recently. Now obviously, that is their choice and not a problem
necessarily, however it does indicate the list is not meeting peoples needs.

As such I thought i would take this opportunity to ask if there is a use
for the list that people feel we are missing out on. For example, would
people want LUG website update notifications pushed to the mailing list?
would people like a mailing list specific information series? or are people
happier having a silent list that only sparks into life when someone has a
specific question to ask the LUG?

thanks for your input
Iain