[Lincs] Mass Exodus

Dave Rice dave at ricey.co.uk
Tue Sep 15 20:10:02 UTC 2015

Iain,

It's a shame there have been a number of users leaving the list, but then
the LUG has been quiet for a while - I guess we're all happy with our Linux
;)

Perhaps an 'ad' campaign for the website to entice new users to the group?

Posting snippets of the website to the list is a good idea - as not
everyone visits the website all the time.

I suppose... do we make the mailing list the comms hub or do we use the
website more (the forum) and use the list for notifications and
announcements etc?

I like having both so perhaps we integrate more? - even with the dreaded
social media!

Cheers

Dave