[linuxjobs] Sysadmins / Senior Sysadmin roles at The Positive Internet Company

Alexander Howells alex at howells.me
Sat Mar 11 00:30:05 UTC 2023

On Fri, Mar 10, 2023 at 3:27 AM Bob Dunlop <bob.dunlop at xyzzy.org.uk> wrote:

> I suspect the first test will be knowing when it makes sense to reply to
> the sender and not the public list :-)

The second test is whether you top posted your response? :-)

I’m actually hopeful the UK will eventually legislate to require job
postings to require a compensation range be stated.

This would avoid a lot of time for hiring managers and applicants, since we
wouldn’t waste effort talking to companies/applicants where expectations
are not aligned.