[Liverpool] Advice on laserjet printer

David Watson david at planetwatson.co.uk
Sun Dec 5 13:53:14 GMT 2004

Scott Brimin wrote:

>Hey, y'all.
>
>I found myself considering to buy a laserjet printer the other day. Of
>course, I can't afford to both buy brand new and maintain it, so I was
>looking at the second-user ones. Then it occurred to me, I know almost
>nothing about laser printers and furthermore, I don't know which ones
>are good. And by good I mean cheap to buy and maintain.
>
>So, can anyone give me advice on laser printers? Recommendation of any
>particular brand or/and model.
>
>The HP LaserJet 4+ printer has caught my interest, it's going for £30
>but I'm not sure, it really depends on how heavily it was used.
>
>Anyway, I thank you in advance for your help.

The LaserJet 4+ are an excellent line of printers, I know of several
places that are still using those everyday.  As far as HP go stay well
away from the 12xx and 13xx printers they are nothing but trouble.

--
David Watson
www.planetwatson.co.uk

"Windows isn't the answer, Windows is the question and the answer is Linux"