[Liverpool] College course @ warrington

andy manifold billynom8s_1 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 11 15:47:40 GMT 2004

Hi Paul, and everybody else. (first post)
Just like to know..Any idea how much the course you mentioned is likely to cost, I'm very interested.
Also if anyone can shed light...lol...I installed nvidia Drivers for my graphics card a couple of days ago and then followed the instructions on the Nvidia site to edit the Xorg.0.log and now i cant boot into the KDE  desktop that was working fine before i installed the driver...Newbie , stuck on text mode...help please.
I have an XP 2800 with 512 ddr 333 and Mandrakelinux 10.1 installed, dual booting with XP Professional...Doing lots of reading and feel like i'm learning...now i think i might have to reformat and reinstall...apparently this is considered shameful and i'd rather fix it if poss.

                                              Thanks,
                                                     Andy