[Liverpool] Meeting ??

Eddie Wright eddiewrgt at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Dec 14 20:43:40 GMT 2004

Hi all,
        I guess I have been out of the loop for a while, should check my mail more often. I ended up going down to the India Buildings tonight hoping to find a bunch of people involved in linux related discussions. I found the room, but alas it was locked, as was all the other doors on the 7th floor. Where did I go wrong ? Anyway, looking on the positive side at least I know where it is. Does anyone have any contact numbers to confirm if or when a meeting is to be held. I wanted to get more info on the training course to be held in Warrington, most definitely interested (being a newbie and all that). I'll keep checking the site for details and my mail of course.
Regards to all
Eddie Wright