[Liverpool] Linux Course at Warrington Collegiate

Edward Wright eddiewright at wirral.gov.uk
Wed Dec 15 17:22:46 GMT 2004

Hi All,
	Despite making a lemon of myself by going to a meeting that had been
rescheduled, I managed to get some info together, mainly with the aide of
Paul Johnson. Anyway, the course at Warrington is 'Linux Introduction' and
is scheduled to start on Jan 31st, from 18:00 - 20:00 hrs and will last for
15 weeks. Cost is £65.00 (not too bad eh!). I have enrolled and hope to at
least get myself on the learning tree. Hope to meet up with some of you
before it starts.
Regards to All
Eddie

telephone 0151 666 4371
email eddiewright at wirral.gov.uk
fax 0151 666 4205 5592

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of Education & Cultural
Services Department for the Metropolitan Borough Council. If you are not the
intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error
and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this
email is strictly prohibited.

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com