[Liverpool] Introduction

mark atherton firkragg14 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 1 23:08:31 GMT 2004

Ok im not very good at introducing myself but ill give it a shot. My names
Mark Atherton but the username i generally go by is Saberwolf . Im currently
studying Computing, Maths and (for some really odd reason) biology in the
second year of 6th form at the Bluecoat school . My hobbies include whatever
im currently into (i have a short attention span), computer stuff
includiuding lots of network structure and system security at the moment as
i have developed a sudden interest (and i will not take any responsibility
for any strange happening on the school network just because of this) . oh
and i enjoy listening to 80s and 90s music as well.

I currently have two complete machines running, one old P3 500 which until a
couple of days ago was my main system until i finally completed my nice new
2.2ghz system that im currently using.

My linux experiences seem to be alot less debian based than anybody else who
i have seen intorduce themselves on here. I started off with mandrake (knew
nothing at all about linux at this point but felt like giving it a go) which
i got off a magazine cover cd and kinda went on from there. Have at one
point at least fiddled with msot of the major distros. tried debian but it
wasnt much fun since im 56k still meaning not much in the way of updates and
the outdates software was annoying me after bleeding edge mandrake. Finally
settled on slackware which is fussy, complicated and generally good fun. I
currently use slack 10 as my main OS but have kinda accidently fragged my
install and so am using my dual booted XP install for a little bit till i
have time to do some repairing.