[Liverpool] Help Requested For Javaaa~

Scott Brimin scott.brimin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 15:56:37 GMT 2004

Hey.

I'm kinda needing some help with Java. Obviously, I don't want to be
"cheating" on my university assignment so I'm just gonna ask for code
segments and/or research topics.

So:

I'll need to search all directories and sub-directories starting from
a specific location for all files with a specific extension. How would
one do this? Is there a library for it?

I would like to know if there is a class in one of Java's GUI
libraryies that will display the directory structure of the computer
and allow you to select and return a specific one.

Thanks.

Any help will be most greatly appreciated.

Thanks you very muchly.