[Liverpool] Meeting on 15/16th Dec

Edward Wright eddiewright at wirral.gov.uk
Wed Nov 17 14:26:06 GMT 2004

Eddie Wright
	Sounds good for either date, time is fine. Being self taught I just
hope a middle aged grunt can fit in with all you academic boffins. I'm
afraid the passage of time and consumption of beer have had a dire effect on
the cerebrum. Looking forward to it all the same.
Eddie

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com